Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve bad pool header windows 7 problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header windows 7In fact, most bsod issue, such as, Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to resolve bad pool header windows 8.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
In fact, bad pool header windows xp not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error can be a disaster for your PC. If Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header vista error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,bad Pool Header Vista,Bad Pool Header,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_service_exception