Good news for you, Computer Defrag error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Repair Computer Defrag Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Repair Computer Defrag Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot Computer Defrag Error By Yourself?
To repair Computer Defrag issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Computer Defrag Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Computer Defrag error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Computer Defrag error completely.
Computer Defrag error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Computer Defrag error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Computer Defrag error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Computer Defrag error in time.
Related: Error 1719 Windows 7,Error Code 9999,Temporary Error 18,Error 339,Device Error Code 10
Read More: ,Error_pwd_too_short,enable cookies,windows updates,find dll error,stop pop-up ads