I cannot install any program on my PC since I upgrade my OS. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I'm not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to troubleshoot 0xeef7 issues. Help please!Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is designed to check and get rid of errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of 0xeef7 missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix 0xeef7 errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove 0xeef7 problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: error 0x0000001 Windows 10,ataport.sys Bsod,apc Mismatch Windows 10,apc Index Mismatch Error Windows 10,apc_index_mismatch Windows 7 Blue Screen
Read More: ,Runtime Error 13 Visual Basic,Restore Boot Sector,Error 1920 Service Symantec,Runtime Error Microsoft,0x381scsi