I encounter the following Win.exe issues when I've attemptted to upgrade windows 10. I"m not good at computer skills. What I do know is I'm running Windows 7 home premium. I need good solutions to get rid of Win.exe. Thanks for your help!Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to check and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Win.exe missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Win.exe problem will be resolved easily.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Win.exe errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Win.exe problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Microsoft Error Code 80070461,Windows Update Error 0x80072eff,Installshield Wizard Update Xp,Windowsupdate_8024a000 Windowsupdate_dt000,Go Internet Shortcut Property Sheet
Read More: ,Msi Ms 6738,Windows Image Acquisition,Registry Editors Review,0x4000f11e,Exception Processing Message Windows No Disk